Reference Section

Recommendations, thoughts, comments, & suggestions.
Condore21
GTP World Blower Freak (4000 club)

Reference Section

Postby Condore21 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 am

I know Slammed has a bunch of pics of his engine build. With a little work I think we could put together a "reference" section with pictures to help people identify certain parts. Like knock sensors, wheel hubs, other parts under the hood. Stuff like that. What do you think?
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Reference Section

Postby gtpforever » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:57 am

Isn't that kind of like the read first thread kind of thing? I mean we have tons of info in there and a bunch of pics to go with it also.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
Condore21
GTP World Blower Freak (4000 club)

Reference Section

Postby Condore21 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:01 am

I don't think its like the read first thread at all. Instead of people going, where is the MAF sensor, they can just go to the reference section and look it up themselves. I know the pic of the MAF, TPS and stuff was just added to the read first recently. But there is plenty of other stuff that people ask about, like the location of things or what it looks like. The read first has links for some How To's and part numbers and stuff, but I am talking about a picture database with stuff labeled so people can reference it whenever they need to know what they are looking at.

Return to “Announcements & Updates”