Email notifications

Recommendations, thoughts, comments, & suggestions.
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Email notifications

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Does this new site not send out email notifications when new posts are made? At first I thought it was just because of the new site so all the old links were broken, no problem. But I just posted and had others post after me but I did not get any notification. I looked to see if there was a box to check that I missed but I did not see that option. Am I missing something?

I just noticed the Subscribe box on this post, I will have to check the other ones again...

It looks like you only get the Subscribe box if you start the topic, if you are a replyer then there is not that option. At least that is what I see.
2000 Daytona GTP
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Email notifications

Postby gtpforever » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:36 am

I get replies for everything. If you want it from a reply stand point you have a couple links at the bottom left that look like this...............

* Click to subscribe by RSS
* Click to receive E-mail notifications of replies

I hope that helps Ark.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Email notifications

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:53 pm

I have no idea what all that means, I did find one new spot to hit subscribe at but I will have to wait to see if it works. The old site subscribed you when ever you made a post, it was idiot proof so I could figure that out...lol.
2000 Daytona GTP
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Email notifications

Postby gtpforever » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:41 pm

* Click to receive E-mail notifications of replies
That is what you will want to click on at the bottom left of the threads screen.[img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img]
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
Condore21
GTP World Blower Freak (4000 club)

Email notifications

Postby Condore21 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:42 pm

Ark, Troy wants you to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. On the very bottom there is a link that says "click to recieve email notification of replies"
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Email notifications

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:10 am

I have clicked on that, it takes me to a white and blue page telling me of other threads I am scheduled to receive (but I am not getting any of them). LOL...it did this with the other GTP forum you had Troy, what is going on?...lol. I know there is still work being done because this kept popping up:
2000 Daytona GTP
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Email notifications

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Figured I would let you know that I started to get the email notifications yesterday on the new posts so if you changed anything you must have fixed it either that or the glitch got fix... Either way it works.
2000 Daytona GTP
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Email notifications

Postby gtpforever » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:33 am

ImageImage <p>
</p>

Return to “Announcements & Updates”