New Face

Recommendations, thoughts, comments, & suggestions.
Gibby
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

New Face

Postby Gibby » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 pm

GTP World enthusiasts,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I have been a GTP lover for a little over 2 years. I am really getting into the modding scene now, I have always been a ghost on these forums. In fact that is what led me to this one, it has been the most helpful over time. Although I feel like I know what I am doing there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this site and I am glad to have their ear from time to time. Great forum! Hope to contribute!

Lucas.
gtpforever wrote:Now I know you live in Cali so thats complicates things for you compared to the rest of us who live where we have rights

NIC cam, tuned by me. Best time of 13.35 @107. Cant keep tires from spinning during WOT shifts, need slicks.
DarkRelic
GTP World Janitor (3000 Club)

New Face

Postby DarkRelic » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:22 am

Glad to have you with us.

If there's one thing I've learned about this forum..... Just when you think you don't need any help and you know everything you need to, someone posts something that makes me go "Huh, I never thought of that"

There are always new products being made, new ideas, and lots of clever MacGyver types who use a straw and a paperclip to squeeze more power out of a supercharger.

Good luck, we look forward to more posts from you.
-Matt
-250,xxx miles
3.4"pulley Gen V, SLP RR, SLP Headers/Cat-Back, ZZP PCM, Eibach/AGX suspension, GMPP full upgrade kit, GMPP rear STB, WBS Perf. control arms (all 4 corners), TEP 3.29 transmission, F-Body Brakes, Modified Projector Headlights, CAI, 180*therm, AL104, WBS OS Radiator, 18x7.5" Verde Protocol Wheels

Return to “Announcements & Updates”