New Owners Gallery

Recommendations, thoughts, comments, & suggestions.
BigGav64
GTP World Unstoppable Kingpin (900 Club)

New Owners Gallery

Postby BigGav64 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Troy I was wondering, seeing as you got the power now, if you could make a new owner's gallery. You got all the pics for the calendar and if you just add the owner name to the bottom poof we got a new owner's gallery. People that did not submit pics could also submit there pics for the gallery so that it could keep growing.
Condore21
GTP World Blower Freak (4000 club)

New Owners Gallery

Postby Condore21 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:07 pm

As far as the owners gallery goes, (I have asked Troy about this as well) The original owners gallery is done by a web designer and has nothing to do with ez board or yuku. So Troy has tried getting in touch with that web designer to see if some changes can be made. Also, eric (eGTX03) is supposed to be helping Troy with getting the new web design up and running.

Also, if you scroll down there is a new section that says "rides in general". You can post pics of your car in there.
00gtp78
GTP World Taskmaster

New Owners Gallery

Postby 00gtp78 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:11 pm

who are the people in the original qwners gallery and are any of them still here?
GTP Freak
GTP World Paramount Chief (2000 Club)

New Owners Gallery

Postby GTP Freak » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:53 pm

no, I dont think any one from there is still here, Joe is probably the member thats been here the longest, he might know who some of them were.
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

New Owners Gallery

Postby gtpforever » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:32 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START-->
<strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Hey Troy I was wondering, seeing as you got the power now, if you could make a new owner's gallery.<hr>
<!--EZCODE QUOTE END-->
I am in the works on this right now and I have contacted the new up and running site that hosted this site when it was created. It used to be free for it but it is now like $5 a month for th site hosting. I am waiting on Eric to get with me so we can figure out the best route for the site o get everything we will need in the long run. I will update this as we go further.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!

Return to “Announcements & Updates”