not so new member...

Introduce your self and tell us about your ride!!
DC98GTP
GTP World Sovereign

not so new member...

Postby DC98GTP » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:14 pm

I own a 98 GTP . Has a stage 5 from 3800performance. So for now, I think the power portion is done...body work is in progress!!!
I'm having the doorhandles shaved,F.1 Ram Air hood with the OEM frame and the body repainted(same color,red).
Now I am now single because I threw a friggin fit over my bf wanting to take it to a track. My blood,sweat and saving account went into this sweet ass ride! He does not own a car..he owns a supercharged boat(aka..Buick Riviera). He wont take HIS to a track..why mine?? Its my everyday driver..and my only car!
Ok,I'm done whining. Can anyone recommend more to do to the body of this car? I'm lost since everything is being done at once. I have yet to see a flame or a racing stripe I like or would look good on this car.
Any suggestions much appreciated!
Kathy
Condore21
GTP World Blower Freak (4000 club)

not so new member...

Postby Condore21 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Well, first I would like to say, welcome back. Second, the stage 5 seems like a pretty good package you have there. Just a few questions about it, which thermostat are you running, which CAI are yuo running (thrasher or MSP), wat size pulley are you running (3.4, 3.25, or 3.0) and just for my own amusement, which cat-back are you running (dynomax or slp)?

Does sound like you got the performance end covered quite well. What spark plugs are you running with that setup?

As for paint/body, you can never go wrong with ghost flames. I see you have the F.1 hood, but SD makes some other nice body products, like the rear wing, and the lower air dam.
Rear wing: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP1006/GPEXT/SD+Grand+Prix+Rear+Wing.html"></a>http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP...Grand+Prix+Rear+Wing.html
air dam: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP1099/GPEXT/SD+Grand+Prix+Front+Air+Dam.html"></a>http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP...d+Prix+Front+Air+Dam.html

A nice two-tone (if done right) could really set our cars off nicely. Like paint the lower rocker portion a nice gray/silver or black and keep the top of the car red.

I was always a fan of slp, so I have the gtx hood, spoiler, rims, CAI, rockers, headers/catback, etc etc.

Sorry to hear about the break-up, but one little track run wouldn't have hurt anything. Image Image
DC98GTP
GTP World Sovereign

not so new member...

Postby DC98GTP » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Condore21 wrote:Well, first I would like to say, welcome back. Second, the stage 5 seems like a pretty good package you have there. Just a few questions about it, which thermostat are you running, which CAI are yuo running (thrasher or MSP), wat size pulley are you running (3.4, 3.25, or 3.0) and just for my own amusement, which cat-back are you running (dynomax or slp)?

Does sound like you got the performance end covered quite well. What spark plugs are you running with that setup?

As for paint/body, you can never go wrong with ghost flames. I see you have the F.1 hood, but SD makes some other nice body products, like the rear wing, and the lower air dam.
Rear wing: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP1006/GPEXT/SD+Grand+Prix+Rear+Wing.html"></a></a><a target="_blank" href="http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP...Grand+Prix+Rear+Wing.html">http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP...Grand+Prix+Rear+Wing.html
air dam: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP1099/GPEXT/SD+Grand+Prix+Front+Air+Dam.html"></a></a><a target="_blank" href="http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP...d+Prix+Front+Air+Dam.html">http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GP...d+Prix+Front+Air+Dam.html

A nice two-tone (if done right) could really set our cars off nicely. Like paint the lower rocker portion a nice gray/silver or black and keep the top of the car red.

I was always a fan of slp, so I have the gtx hood, spoiler, rims, CAI, rockers, headers/catback, etc etc.

Sorry to hear about the break-up, but one little track run wouldn't have hurt anything. Image Image
Condore..it will never work out between us :P
The answers to your questions are...
180degrees
msp(bitches..i live on a dirt road and Plexiglas glass is a $+!+* to keep clean!)
3.25 pulley
i actually did not go with the exhaust in this stage. i have a high performance custom 2 1/2in w/y pipe... magna flow exhaust .Tips were custom as well.
the plugs are just a few degrees colder(dont ask the brand cuz i dont know).My mechanic has a strip and street shop in Marysville. They are friggin great when it comes to mods.I should ask them what was done since he did the work,and sent my car to Randys custom exhaust. All i know is their having fun with my car.

edit/
i looked into that company ssince they are right here in Wa. They had no phone number to talk to a live person...and i found out through MPD (where i got my hood) that pfyc sold MPD hood for a short while.They stopped selling them,but had a f.1 hood in storage and used that to make their own.I guess their hoods are seriously misaligned and has to have lots of work done to look right.But...that what i heard.Dont know if anyone has had problems.
ShadowGTP
GTP World Harp-Polisher (900 Club)

not so new member...

Postby ShadowGTP » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 pm

welcome back to the site! if you want your gtp to look better then i personally would go with the SD package thats on grandprixstore.com. it comes with the sd hood, front air dam, and different spoiler. thats what i was gonna do. then put lambo doors in the front and suicide lambos in the back. assuming yours is a four door lol. good luck. and sorry about the bf
DC98GTP
GTP World Sovereign

not so new member...

Postby DC98GTP » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm

no mine is a coupe. I would like to see the lambo doors in action..i was thinking about those as well. my hood will be push button power reverse,and im kinda partial to the oem spoiler. Its just hard to visualize this stuff on my car.
Condore21

not so new member...

Postby Condore21 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Condore..it will never work out between us :P
<p>Meaning between you and your bf or between me and you? Cuz<em> </em>I don't recall offering...</p> <p>As for the car, I would look into the rear spoiler and front air dam that I posted. Lambo doors are more of a show car thing in my book. Not something for everyday drivers, but I guess if you want to put a push button power reverse hood on, might as well go for the lambo door option... </p> <p>BTW coupes>sedans! =Þ
</p>
DC98GTP
GTP World Sovereign

not so new member...

Postby DC98GTP » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

meaning... a little run at the track would hurt.
Condore21

not so new member...

Postby Condore21 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10 am

<div class="post-body"> <div class="scrolling">
<div class="scrolling"> meaning... a little run at the track would hurt.
</div>

Nah, just about everyone here has their GTP as their daily driver, myself included. A decent amount of us running over 100k on these modified engines. Haven't heard any complaints yet about a daily driven car being taken to the track. </div> </div>
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

not so new member...

Postby gtpforever » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 am

Track=FTW!!! And holy hell do they charge a sh!tload for those packages on 3800performance!!!!
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
DC98GTP
GTP World Sovereign

not so new member...

Postby DC98GTP » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:10 pm

really?
Condore21

not so new member...

Postby Condore21 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 am

pixie wrote:really?
Not sure who you are saying really to, but lets compare the package to buying it part by part, brand new;
<font size="2"><strong>3800SC Stage 5 Performance Package Includes:</strong></font>
  • SLP Performance Parts Coated Exhaust Headers with 3 different downpipe options
  • SLP Performance Parts 1.80:1 Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms/Pushrod Package
  • PRJ Performance Ignition Wires
  • DynoMax Super Turbo Cat-Back Exhaust System with the option to upgrade to the SLP "Loudmouth" Exhaust System
  • Digital Horsepower Inc. v1.0 PCM. (click <a target="_blank" href="http://www.3800performance.com/Merchant2/%E2%80%9C%3Ca%20href=">http://www.3800performance.com/dhp_info.htm</a>"" target="_blank">here to read full product information and the Disclaimer you must agree to.)
  • your choice of either a 3.4", 3.25", or 3.0" pulley
  • your choice of either a Press-On Pulley or the upgraded Thrasher Modular Pulley System
  • Thrasher Cold Air Induction Kit with the option to upgrade to the MSP Cold Air Induction System
  • Goodyear Gatorback Supercharger Belt
  • 160-degree or 180-degree SLP Performance Parts Thermostat
  • Optional Coolant Recovery Bottle for 1997-1998 owners
  • Optional Intake F-duct for 1997-1998 owners upgrading to the MSP CAI System
  • Optional Thrasher Supercharger Pulley Puller Tool for Rental or Purchase
Total Cost: $2,225 before shipping And now here is the list and prices if you were to buy everything new without shipping. <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>Product</strong></font></td> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>Quantity</strong></font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>Price/Ea.</strong></font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>Total</strong></font></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">SLP Performance Parts Coated Exhaust Headers</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$699.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$969.97</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="white" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Add the SLP Headers Installation Kit:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Yes (add $89.99)</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$89.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="white" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> SLP Headers Downpipe Selection:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Add the SLP High-Flow Cat (add $179.99 with free S/H)</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$179.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="white" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Vehicle:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>1997-2003 Grand Prix</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">PRJ Performance Ignition Wires</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$119.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$119.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Wires Color:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Black</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Wire Separators Color:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Black</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Add DEI Protect-A-Boots:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>No Thanks</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">SLP "Power Flo" Exhaust System with dual/dual tips</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$549.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$549.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">Thrasher Press-On Supercharger Pulleys</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$59.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$59.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Pulley Size:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>3.25" Pulley</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">Goodyear Gatorback Supercharger Belts</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$26.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$26.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="white" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Supercharger Belt Size:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>4060660 Belt - 66.0" long</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">SLP Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms/Pushrod Package</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$499.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$499.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">SLP Performance Parts Thermostats</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$14.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$14.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="white" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Thermostat Temperature:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>180 Degree</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="white"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="white"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="center" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="left" width="100%" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">MotorSports Performance Cold Air Induction System</font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$269.99</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$354.99</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Air Lid:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Standard Lid</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Do you need the F-Duct and Coolant Bottle?:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Yes (add $65.00)</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$65.00</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Add IAT Extension:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Yes (add $20.00)</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" size="-1">$20.00</font></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#BFC8E9" colspan="2"> </td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"><font face="Tahoma" color="#000000" size="-1">> Select Cone Filter Option:</font> <font face="Arial" color="#BB0000" size="-1"><em>Standard Cone</em></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="left" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#BFC8E9"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" colspan="3"> </td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>Total:</strong></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="right" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>$2,596.90</strong></font></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="center" align="right" colspan="3"></td> <td valign="center" align="right" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>Total:</strong></font></td> <td valign="center" nowrap="nowrap" align="right" bgcolor="#000080"><font face="Tahoma" color="#FFFFFF" size="3"><strong>$2,596.90</strong></font></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Total is $2,596.90, So she did save herself about $350, depending on how shipping quotes differ from the package deal to buying individually. Now if you were to puy some of the parts used, that could have saved you a great deal of money.

1. slp headers used: about $500
2. slp rocker arms used: about $200
3. ignition wires: get new GM wires for about $40
4. cat-back exhaust system used: about $200
5. re-tuned pcm: get an overkill for about $150
6. 3.4/3.25 pulley used press-on: $25-$40
7. Thrasher or Wiz air CAI used: $160-$180
8. Gatorback belt: but new for $30
9. 180* t-stat: buy new for $12
10. Coolant bottle for 99+ gtp used: $20-$30 from junk yard
11. F-duct for CAI used: comes with wiz air, used from junkyard/other member around $20-$30
12. Pulley puller: rent from ZZP for like $30

<strong>Total cost:</strong> $1,442 without shipping costs. Figure about $1,500-$1,550 with shipping. Could have saved yourself about a grand... But some of us like only new parts and others do what they can to save a buck. Personal preference. <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
ShadowGTP
GTP World Harp-Polisher (900 Club)

not so new member...

Postby ShadowGTP » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm

i like my 4 door. plus it's more of a sleeper then a two doorImage
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

not so new member...

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Welcome to the site, sounds like you have a nice start to modding but maybe I missed it but are you scanning for KR?

I was thinking about changing the doors at one time but it would not be worth it for me I do not think, I am still wanting to see one in person but here is what a coupe looks like with it done:
Or here is some body ideas:
Lowering:
2000 Daytona GTP
DC98GTP
GTP World Sovereign

not so new member...

Postby DC98GTP » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:14 am

mine's been lowered already. I kinda like the spoiler...but it looks ricey to me. :P

Return to “Welcome!”