new guy!

Introduce your self and tell us about your ride!!
23OJ
GTP World Parishioner

new guy!

Postby 23OJ » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 pm

hey guys i just got a profile here, i own a 2001 grand prix gtp coupe it is completly stock but i loved eversense i first got it and i got a couple of plans in mind of what i wana do with my car. also i was wondering if anyone knows what size of speakers does this car have on the back, but no im not talking about the 6x9but the ones next to those.
DarkRelic
GTP World Janitor (3000 Club)

new guy!

Postby DarkRelic » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 pm

<p>Welcome to the club. Don't feel like since you are a member that you are being pressured into modding. We have different levels of members here although most do modify their cars, it's not for everyone.

As far as the speakers in the rear.... do you have the Bose system? I'm assuming you have the 2 door GTP. I think the speakers you are asking about are the same size as the ones in the door kick panels. Unfortunatley I don't have this option so I can't be more help on it though. I only have the two 6x9's in the rear on mine.</p>
-Matt
-250,xxx miles
3.4"pulley Gen V, SLP RR, SLP Headers/Cat-Back, ZZP PCM, Eibach/AGX suspension, GMPP full upgrade kit, GMPP rear STB, WBS Perf. control arms (all 4 corners), TEP 3.29 transmission, F-Body Brakes, Modified Projector Headlights, CAI, 180*therm, AL104, WBS OS Radiator, 18x7.5" Verde Protocol Wheels
blakely
GTP World Enthusiast

new guy!

Postby blakely » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm

hey everyone im bryan and im new to this site i just bought my 98 gtp daytona 500 a month ago its a really nice car i love it and i will never get rid of this car i have some done to it but not to much if you want to know more you can message me or email me blakelybryan52@yahoo.com
85XR7Project
GTP World Literary Craftsmen (700 Club)

new guy!

Postby 85XR7Project » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Welcome, nice to have more people joining. I joined not to long ago. enjoy it here, the guys in charge have a vast knowledge that you will find VERY useful.
98 GTP- Sold
85 Cougar XR7- 351W/C4 implant in progress.
93 Accord- Sounds like a fart in a tin can but is a blast to DD.

Return to “Welcome!”