Hello from Nor Cal

Introduce your self and tell us about your ride!!
skunktriscuit
GTP World Cadet

Hello from Nor Cal

Postby skunktriscuit » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello, i just wanted to introduce myself and the reason why i joined the community. I'm just an individual living in Northern California without a service manual and from time to time have questions about my vehicle. Also the reason i joined is because of the assistance i may receive from other members participating, and i'm sure i'll do my part and help others if i am able to. The other reason why i'm here is to be active and be involved in a community, a community of people who have one thing in common to share and assist one another. I just want to say thanks to gtpforever for approving my request and to say it's greatly appreciated, again, thanks.
Last edited by skunktriscuit on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
85XR7Project
GTP World Literary Craftsmen (700 Club)

Hello from Nor Cal

Postby 85XR7Project » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 am

Welcome I think you'll find GTP world is quite a useful and friendly community!
98 GTP- Sold
85 Cougar XR7- 351W/C4 implant in progress.
93 Accord- Sounds like a fart in a tin can but is a blast to DD.
Gibby
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Hello from Nor Cal

Postby Gibby » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:45 am

WELCOME! Got another west coast guy Woot! I am slowly feeling less and less alone!
gtpforever wrote:Now I know you live in Cali so thats complicates things for you compared to the rest of us who live where we have rights

NIC cam, tuned by me. Best time of 13.35 @107. Cant keep tires from spinning during WOT shifts, need slicks.
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Hello from Nor Cal

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am

We are not that formal but welcome to the forum. We are just a group of people who like their cars and like helping out others with their cars. You say that you are without a service manual, if you go by a parts store and pick up a cheap Haynes manual it will help out when you have a question and no one is around to help here...
2000 Daytona GTP
davemeradith
GTP World Colleague

Hello from Nor Cal

Postby davemeradith » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Welcome to the site, east meets west!Image

Return to “Welcome!”