Hello

Introduce your self and tell us about your ride!!
farmington
GTP World Tenderfoot

Hello

Postby farmington » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 am

Original owner of a 2004 GTP. All stock except I replaced the factory mufflers with Edelbrodk RPM mufflers about 4 years ago. A little louder, but sounds nice. Just bought a used K&N CAI for it, but haven't installed it yet. The GTP is my daily driver. I also have a 1972 Plymouth Duster with a 383 that runs 10.80's on spray as a toy. When I bought my GTP I told the dealer to find me one with "0" options on it. Only option was the chromed wheels which I have since replaced with aftermarket due to the chrome falling off. 5 years later, its still a great car and I plan to keep it for a while yet. The extended warranty is up in March, so I might start modding, who knows.
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Hello

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Welcome to the forum, there is a lot that can be learned about these cars. We have a Rides section to post up pics of your cars, be sure to post up the Duster also. So what do you plan on doing with this GTP? Are you going to build it for more show or more go? I know you said it is your daily driver so some suspension would help out also. Post up any ideas you have, someone else may have already tried it or knows a link or something to help you out. Later
2000 Daytona GTP
Gibby
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

Hello

Postby Gibby » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Welcome to the site! You have taken a great step in making your 04 that much greater!
gtpforever wrote:Now I know you live in Cali so thats complicates things for you compared to the rest of us who live where we have rights

NIC cam, tuned by me. Best time of 13.35 @107. Cant keep tires from spinning during WOT shifts, need slicks.

Return to “Welcome!”