keep getting kicked out

Problem with things on the site???? Talk to the man!!!!!!
gtpracing
GTP World High Chieftan

keep getting kicked out

Postby gtpracing » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:28 pm

every time i come to the website i sign in...when i try to leave a post it keeps asking me to sign in... rate after i sign in it redirects me back to the page and up top where u usually see your accout info like frinds mail ect it jsut asks me to sihn back in...in order to stay signed in i have been just gettin a new password and then it works from there intil i close the window than it kicks me back out
GTPed
GTP World Harp-Polisher (900 Club)

keep getting kicked out

Postby GTPed » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:12 pm

In your internet options, you have to allow cookies for this website.
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

keep getting kicked out

Postby gtpforever » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:55 pm

What is the link you are going to the site from? Post it up for me.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
gtpracing
GTP World High Chieftan

keep getting kicked out

Postby gtpracing » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:52 pm

wat do u mean link? i go to gtpworld.com and sign in on the top then when i press sign in it re directs me to the home page and then it asks me to sign in again... i have cookes enabled
Red Tipps
GTP World Experienced Hand

keep getting kicked out

Postby Red Tipps » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:22 am

Yep, I'm having the same problem! Couldnt log on to this site for about a week and a half. I even reset my password and still nothing. To me its this new "YUKU" platform were on now
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

keep getting kicked out

Postby gtpforever » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Uh yeah you are both right cause as stated in the past you can no longer use the old links to the site cause they are not part of these servers. The new site runs through................ <a title="http://gtpworldforum.yuku.com" target="_blank" href="http://gtpworldforum.yuku.com">http://gtpworldforum.yuku.com</a> It will not look like the old GTPWORLD cause of the old stuff that it used to have embedded in it but that stuff in not active and hasn't been for a very long time.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!

Return to “Complaint Department”