troy our god

Problem with things on the site???? Talk to the man!!!!!!
dadssleeper
GTP World Funk Kid Dynomite (2000 Club)

troy our god

Postby dadssleeper » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:19 pm

will continue to have fun and make jokes cause no one will stop me from doing so.Image If you don't have a sense of humor then as you would say,...... don't post and "keep your mouth shut" I have every right to state anything I want on here. If you seriously think that if the doors were not removed you would not be loosing weight then you need to go back to the drawing board and relearn some things about reduction.Image Not that I seriously think you are wanting to start things with me Mike but if you want to come here and start talking crap you need to actually be here more cause as of right now your current visitation rate doesn't allow it. Maybe if you were here more than once or twice a month it would be different but its not. Bring back the productive Mike and you can then talk your shit. No problems with you other than you don't really look into what was said and think about it.Image Any new update pics of the GTO Mike?

troy yes you are god and hd and fred ,and way 2 rud are gone. no one from the old schcool is here anymore

congrats on stealing this site from plazab

ban me anytime you want. but this site used to be sweet before it got so crazy

you got some good guys here but obviously hd is gone and way2 rud and fred .

i think it is time for me to go too. i met you at norwalk. but then you did not have much to say.

i know it is easy to have big balls on the net since you stole this site..

so go ahead troy run it into the ground. you by youre self wrecked this site

it was sweet when i first found it..

alll i can say is troy you wrecked it..we dont need a god to keep us in check
dadssleeper

troy our god

Postby dadssleeper » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:42 pm

this place ran for years and had a lot of good peaple. till troy stole it.

found a loop hole and stole it from plazab who started this place.

and now less and less are here.
dadssleeper

troy our god

Postby dadssleeper » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:49 pm

just remember at this point the economy trroy stole this ite.

did not pay for itr it just took it.

i pay for what i own i do not steal but troy does. theif is all i have to say
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

troy our god

Postby gtpforever » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I didn't take anything it was given to me by EZboard so if you don't know what you are talking about then don't talk. How can you say I ran this place into the ground?!?!? I mean I don't do anything here but give and remove mod rights, approve new members and change the design to what the actual members that come here want it to be and look like. I have posted the entire site log on here to show everyone who has done what on here and I wasn't on it accept for just what I said........approvals, give and remove rights, and site changes so how in the hell does any of that make it my fault????? Grow up Mike, like I told you well before Norwalk when you threatened me I would be there and if you feel like saying or doing anything you were more than welcome to but you didn't. You calmed down before the track day came and came to the site and apologized to everyone and said you had things going on in your life that you were taking out on here and that you were wrong. I am done trying to explain your actions to everyone now. I mean damn near the entire site wanted you banned for what you were doing but I can't get myself to bann you cause of never knowing if it is your personal life that is causing it. You are a good guy for the car modding world but you snap at the slightest thing such as the fact that I said remove the doors for weight reduction. For crying out loud Mike you have to be kidding me that you seriously think that anyone would be serious when saying that! I then tried to clear it all up and change the subject over to seeing if you had gotten any farther on your car and you then start this damn thread trashing me for some god forsaken reason! I am at a loss with you anymore!
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
DarkRelic
GTP World Janitor (3000 Club)

troy our god

Postby DarkRelic » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 pm

I have to ask... what is the point of all of this?

I know this isn't meant for me, and normally I don't respond to people just jumping in and being hostile. I just want to know what you are expecting to accomplish here. I am moving this topic to "complaint department" since it has nothing to do with horse-power talk, and also offers nothing constructive other than to scare away potential members.

If you continue to bash someone unwarranted, no matter who it is I intend on deleting. I'll leave it up to troy to do the banning.

I'm asking you politely... If you have a problem with someone, PM them or whatever it takes to solve your problem.
-Matt
-250,xxx miles
3.4"pulley Gen V, SLP RR, SLP Headers/Cat-Back, ZZP PCM, Eibach/AGX suspension, GMPP full upgrade kit, GMPP rear STB, WBS Perf. control arms (all 4 corners), TEP 3.29 transmission, F-Body Brakes, Modified Projector Headlights, CAI, 180*therm, AL104, WBS OS Radiator, 18x7.5" Verde Protocol Wheels
eGTX03
GTP World Untouchable (1100 Club)

troy our god

Postby eGTX03 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:13 pm

omg i feel like im in middle school again.... bunch of little girls arguing who has the bigger........ erm........ hair
2003 Limited Edition GPGTX::Stage 3 By SLP
SLP mods::Ram-Air H-O Hood w/ GTX Cold-Air Box::SLP 2.5" Stainless Magnaflow Cat-Bak::3.5 pulley::Handling package::GMPP Tubular Trailing Arms::Scanguage II w/ XGUAGE::Poly Offset Motor Mounts (ZZP) :: Xenon Conversion::ZZP 1.0PCM::3 gauge A-pillar:: Stewart Warner Performance gauges ::Clear Corners
3" ZZP DP/HFcat::AL104's

COMING SOON :HEADERS/PEMs :: 3.4 MPS::
gtptim
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

troy our god

Postby gtptim » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 am

That could be why I didnt get a call back from HD when I was working on my engine!
On street tires and ZZP LCA
2011-1/4mile: 14.5399secs@ 96.82mph 60ft-2.1911secs
2010-1/4mile: 14.2889secs@ 93.16mph 60ft-1.9668secs
2010-1/8mile: 9.354secs@ 77.026mph 60ft- 2.211secs
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

troy our god

Postby gtpforever » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 am

gtptim wrote:That could be why I didnt get a call back from HD when I was working on my engine!

What do you mean? I mean I know he didn't return your call but what do you mean exactly?
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
streets
GTP World New Hand

Re: troy our god

Postby streets » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Looking at the site three years later I would have to say that dads was exactly right about the site and how it's ran...I mean look at how few new posts there are daily..even the shout box goes somewhat unused....lol...oh and I was "Streetsports" not long before this thread started but my account was randomly deleted and then troys buddy took the name
2001goldGTP
GTP REAPER
GTP REAPER

Postby 2001goldGTP » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 pm

streets wrote:Looking at the site three years later I would have to say that dads was exactly right about the site and how it's ran...I mean look at how few new posts there are daily..even the shout box goes somewhat unused....lol...oh and I was "Streetsports" not long before this thread started but my account was randomly deleted and then troys buddy took the name

So this site actually got moved from the .com to the .net, and i haven't seen anyone post under the streetsports in a really long time. It may have been deleted, or corrupted when the site moved.

Ps.. Another old thread brought back to life lol
I didn't choose the W-body life
The W-body life chose me
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby gtpforever » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:41 pm

streets wrote:Looking at the site three years later I would have to say that dads was exactly right about the site and how it's ran...I mean look at how few new posts there are daily..even the shout box goes somewhat unused....lol...oh and I was "Streetsports" not long before this thread started but my account was randomly deleted and then troys buddy took the name

Spouting random stuff there bud! The streetsports account was not deleted EVER! And the account password was reset for YOU to use cause you stated you had do access to it for some reason. You ever brought this up in chat and said for some reason you could not get in the account. I reset your password to 1111111 for you to access and then change to what ever you normally would use. I do this for any people who request it.
I don't understand why you even come back and ask things about the account if all you want to do is be mad cause its not how YOU want.
We had NO CHOICE to make the forum the way it is. What Dads was talking about was that the original gtpworld was laid out different and you don't know what that was like cause you were NOT part of that forum. You didn't join till way after it was gone. The original only had 1 forum section and it only allowed 2 pages with 20 posts per page. It was a daily chore to go to the 20th page and bump up the good topics to the beginning before they fell of the 20th page and were lost forever with no coming back unless they were completely reposted by the users again. We had to ability to make stickies or keep anything that was good on that original forum. Dads made this to complain about it cause thats what dads did all of the time cause he doesn't like change and was not aware of all of the issues the original forum had with it. Most people did not seem to understand this for some reason back then but there was allot of things that they still do not know that had to be gone through to make it better.

The forum gets more posts and activity now than it ever did back then. Maybe not in a how many posts a day kind of thing cause back then there was only 5 or 6 of us and we were here all day just seeing who could cover one entire page with their own posts. That doesn't go down anymore and it is now how it should be. We had about 1300 people when I took this over I think it was and now its 3824. Sounds like allot but its not. Sounded like allot back then to but it wasn't. We had like I said 5 or 6 of us back then that were active daily before I took over and then it was close to 20 and now its somewhere around 15-20 they are here every day. Just cause its not being posted doesn't mean its dead. Only those of us that have nothing to do posts every day. The year has 100's of ups and downs in it on the activity log and some are really dead and some are really active only those that are head all of the time would know. ;)
footballplaya3k
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby footballplaya3k » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Is that Jesse?
David

Old. 98 GTP Coupe- L32, Gen V, IC, Headers, 3.2" 13.7 @ 104.

New. '08 Cobalt SS/TC Rally Yellow ~300WHP
K&N SRI, ZZP 3" Catless DP, MPX 3" Catback w/o muffler, 23 PSI Trifecta ECP Tune, ZZP FMIC, Injen Upper CP, ZZP Lower CP, GMPP Clutch, HKS SSQV, Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers, TWM Shifter, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Buyhids Retrofits, Powell Air/Oil Separator
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby gtpforever » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 pm

footballplaya3k wrote:Is that Jesse?

Yeah. Not sure what is going on with him but he thinks that gtptim took his name. No one has taken his name its still there not getting used since he asked me to get him back on the site last year since he could not remember his password. I changed it and he has not used it much since then from what I can tell.
footballplaya3k
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby footballplaya3k » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Maybe he has a rational explanation. Lol.
David

Old. 98 GTP Coupe- L32, Gen V, IC, Headers, 3.2" 13.7 @ 104.

New. '08 Cobalt SS/TC Rally Yellow ~300WHP
K&N SRI, ZZP 3" Catless DP, MPX 3" Catback w/o muffler, 23 PSI Trifecta ECP Tune, ZZP FMIC, Injen Upper CP, ZZP Lower CP, GMPP Clutch, HKS SSQV, Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers, TWM Shifter, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Buyhids Retrofits, Powell Air/Oil Separator
gtptim
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby gtptim » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm

gtpforever wrote:
gtptim wrote:That could be why I didnt get a call back from HD when I was working on my engine!

What do you mean? I mean I know he didn't return your call but what do you mean exactly?

This maybe y he's pissed I first posted the post troy quoted but the screen name is different. But I swear streets I never had nothing to do with it. Troy fixed the problem man so come on back let's talk!

Return to “Complaint Department”