site navigation

Problem with things on the site???? Talk to the man!!!!!!
HABZZ
GTP World Colleague

site navigation

Postby HABZZ » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:55 pm

I have tried to post and get some info but the posts don,t appear and the whole site is confusing . All I wanted is to be able to ask questions . I don,t want to spend a whole day trying to figure this out. The old system was easy but this is a nightmare for someone that has never done this before!!
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

site navigation

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Sorry it seems confusing but it is a lot easier to find what you are looking for now compared to before when we only had one section. Do you have any ideas of how to make it easier to navigate? It seems like you posted here just fine, the other sections are about the same. What are you looking for and maybe one of us can help?
2000 Daytona GTP
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

site navigation

Postby gtpforever » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:06 pm

X2 would be nice to know this as well. I know that when you first join it is really confusing due to the lack of posting buttons and stuff but it is set like that to keep spamming out. We had a run a spam going on here for a little while and had to put a stop to it.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

site navigation

Postby gtpforever » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:36 pm

You need to go to the other forums for posting this is the complaint department for the site and anyone who gets out of control.[img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif[/img]
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
ArkanzanWheeler
SUPER MODERATOR!!
SUPER MODERATOR!!

site navigation

Postby ArkanzanWheeler » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:37 pm

I am using the stock LIM gasket but be sure to flush out all the old coolant, I would get it done professionally because when you mix the two is when the gumming up starts. So can you post in the other sections now? That is where stuff like this belongs so everyone can see it and help.
2000 Daytona GTP

Return to “Complaint Department”