Seriously WTF?

Problem with things on the site???? Talk to the man!!!!!!
footballplaya3k
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Seriously WTF?

Postby footballplaya3k » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

I guess I don't have any excuses then lol
David

Old. 98 GTP Coupe- L32, Gen V, IC, Headers, 3.2" 13.7 @ 104.

New. '08 Cobalt SS/TC Rally Yellow ~300WHP
K&N SRI, ZZP 3" Catless DP, MPX 3" Catback w/o muffler, 23 PSI Trifecta ECP Tune, ZZP FMIC, Injen Upper CP, ZZP Lower CP, GMPP Clutch, HKS SSQV, Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers, TWM Shifter, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Buyhids Retrofits, Powell Air/Oil Separator
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Seriously WTF?

Postby gtpforever » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm

You could add the links in there its not to bad to do. When you go to your profile it will have all kinds of edit buttons on the different sections. Go to the favorite section and that is where you can copy and paste your favorite links into the sections it gives you after you click edit. Go to mine and you can see what I am talking about for the links at the bottom of the page. Thats not the reason I put them there but hey it works. I have been wanting a return to home type of thing for a while and haven't found it yet in all of the stuff I have to weed through to change things here. LOL! Might have to start a topic on YUKU's forum and see what they tell me I can do to make it some time. If I get it and do it right I will update this.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
footballplaya3k
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Seriously WTF?

Postby footballplaya3k » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Alright I'll get on that. Thanks lol
David

Old. 98 GTP Coupe- L32, Gen V, IC, Headers, 3.2" 13.7 @ 104.

New. '08 Cobalt SS/TC Rally Yellow ~300WHP
K&N SRI, ZZP 3" Catless DP, MPX 3" Catback w/o muffler, 23 PSI Trifecta ECP Tune, ZZP FMIC, Injen Upper CP, ZZP Lower CP, GMPP Clutch, HKS SSQV, Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers, TWM Shifter, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Buyhids Retrofits, Powell Air/Oil Separator
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Seriously WTF?

Postby gtpforever » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 pm

I ended up hearing back from YUKU and they say it is not possible to set it up that way right now so my way is a good trade to get back to the forum I guess.
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!

Return to “Complaint Department”