HATE THE NEW SITE

Problem with things on the site???? Talk to the man!!!!!!
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

HATE THE NEW SITE

Postby gtpforever » Sat May 03, 2008 12:52 am

I sent you a PM which if you haven't read it yet can be found on the top of the screen just to the left of center where the little envelope is.[img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif[/img] Glad to here about your daughter visit but sad to hear about the car. You should have came down here with HD when we built my motor that would have been awesome! Although it was short lived since I am at Norwalk right now for the race but everything got canceled due to rain to add to my already bad luck of my water pump going out the day before and my thermo at the same time and then after replacing it all in the parking lot I am still loosing coolant and come to find out that my mead gaskets have blown from what appears to be the thermo going out and causing a chain reaction with the pump and head gaskets.Image
So now I going to have to squeeze replacing those on my days off of work with in the next week or two. Damn it just never ends I guess.[img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif[/img] I am more pissed over the fact that I just built the motor 2 weeks ago.[img]/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif[/img]
Now fixing....1998 Silvermist GTP with about 182,000 miles! Dead till fixed!!!!
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Image <<<<<Its BACK so watch out!
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
streets
GTP World New Hand

Re: HATE THE NEW SITE

Postby streets » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Great response Troy...very pro
2001goldGTP
GTP REAPER
GTP REAPER

Postby 2001goldGTP » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm

4 year old thread brought back to life lol
I didn't choose the W-body life
The W-body life chose me
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby gtpforever » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:26 pm

streets wrote:Great response Troy...very pro

Very pro about what?
Current Mods: XPZ, Stage 3 heads 150int/130exh, IRC bar/plate I/C, N*, 85mm maf, ZZP billet fuel logs, PRJ wires, 2.55, 2.8, 3.25, 3.4 pulleys and might have spun a bearing while dynoing!!!!! Worlds fastest GTP to get in the driveway to get rebuilt. No one comes close.
Good-luck to everyone who is true to the M90.....its like having a fat wife, sure a turbo (hot 120lb blond is better, but the M90 (fat wife) will be there forever!
streets
GTP World New Hand

Postby streets » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm

I was talking about the 2nd post of the thread...sorry for digging up old threads...I was reading all the old threads posted by somebody else from my old screen name.
gtptim
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby gtptim » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:43 pm

streets wrote:I was talking about the 2nd post of the thread...sorry for digging up old threads...I was reading all the old threads posted by somebody else from my old screen name.

It's not me streets I swear man! This has been my screen name since I have joined the site.
footballplaya3k
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby footballplaya3k » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Dude no one has used your old name, "streetsports" if I remember right. I've been active on here since you were a member, stormed away, and are now apparently back. I have not seen one post from "streetsports" since your fight with Troy.
David

Old. 98 GTP Coupe- L32, Gen V, IC, Headers, 3.2" 13.7 @ 104.

New. '08 Cobalt SS/TC Rally Yellow ~300WHP
K&N SRI, ZZP 3" Catless DP, MPX 3" Catback w/o muffler, 23 PSI Trifecta ECP Tune, ZZP FMIC, Injen Upper CP, ZZP Lower CP, GMPP Clutch, HKS SSQV, Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers, TWM Shifter, Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Buyhids Retrofits, Powell Air/Oil Separator
gtpforever
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby gtpforever » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

footballplaya3k wrote:Dude no one has used your old name, "streetsports" if I remember right. I've been active on here since you were a member, stormed away, and are now apparently back. I have not seen one post from "streetsports" since your fight with Troy.

It was a glitch from the tranfer of info over to this site from the old site cause of when the transfer was being done if everyone remembers YUKU had stopped the transfer in the middle of it so the info came here but was not completely organized. Like how so much of the info from links and such are all strange looking and apparently some posts as well.

Return to “Complaint Department”